6 Tips for Healthy Feet
Your feet are almost always supporting you, so it’s time you support them, too. Whether you’re running, walking, or sitting, your feet are getting battered around and it’s easier to damage them than you may think. These tips will guide you to the best self-care for your feet.
1. Make sure to wash your feet often and dry them completely
2. Remember to add feet in your daily moisturizing routine, but avoid in between your toes
3. Show some love to your feet; give them a little massage – as it activates and relaxes the muscles
4. Don’t forget to change your socks daily to avoid odors
5. Leave your flip flops behind and wear supportive, fitted shoes
6. Stretch your feet and wiggle your toes to keep the blood flowing
Care, for all aspects of life
Call or come into your local CareCube today to learn how we can help you!