Join Our Team
Business Intelligence Manager – Brooklyn, NY
Job Description: Responsible for defining, documenting, and enforcing best practices dashboard and report development, task designs, and management. Manage business intelligence analysis for medical practice. Oversee sophisticated healthcare operation and healthcare data to assist Directors and Managers in scoping and planning multiple projects. Develop predictive modeling to manage risk, cost, and engagement. Automate processes for patient intake, patient flow, and patient care to maximize practice efficiency. Update existing analysis to refine logic, eliminate errors, modify for new requirements, or enhance performance. Continuously explore and introduce new data driven approaches to generate business insights for overlooked business problems.
Responsibilities: The role responsibilities include business requirements analysis, dashboard/visualization/report design, ETL pipeline development and integrity tracking system integration testing, UAT coordination, end-user training, and overall day-to-day issues support management and system monitoring. Provide subject matter expertise in utilizing Business Intelligence tools(e.g. Python, R, Power BI) to drive business and operational goals.
Requirements: Masters in Business Analytics + 4 years experience as a Business Data Analyst for Healthcare or Medical Practice. Send CV to Family Healthcare & Cardiac Center at email@example.com
Operations Manager – Brooklyn, NY
Job Description: Manage annual operating budget with the Director of the company through creating work plans and timelines, building tools and templates for Leadership team to leverage when submitting budget requests, and managing Leadership teams expectations of budget parameters in accordance with system standards set by the practice. Understand managing healthcare operation and healthcare financial data to assist Directors and Managers in scoping and planning multiple projects. Managing operations of multiple medical offices and practices.
Job Requirements: Master degree in Finance, business administration or closely related field + 2 yrs experience as financial analyst in medical practice. Send CV to Family Healthcare & Cardiac Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Assistant - Brooklyn/Queens, NY
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interview patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in the patient’s chart.
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filled out and available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations; Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
- Disinfects, cleans treatment rooms following patient examinations; Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required; Properly disposes of contaminated supplies
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Draws blood, removes sutures, changes dressings.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations.
- Interviews patients to obtain their medical history.
- Records patient medical history, vital statistics, and test results in patient medical files. ● Performs routine screening tests, such as height and weight measurements and blood pressure checks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent substitute.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years; combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience.
- Minimum Certifications and/or Licenses: CPR and first aid certification required; certification as a medical assistant (CMA) preferred.
- Minimum Skills: Experience with EMR, MS Word, Excel
Human Resource Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in related field required.
- Prior Medical Practice related experience preferred.
You may also submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com